Friday, August 12, 2011

Surrounded by little things

So in the last few days I've made almost a dozen lace and ribbon rosettes of various types and two small change purses.  I should be working on my quilt.  I should be.

I shouldn't be thinking about dolls - three more of them.  I don't CARE how cute/creepy/cool/all of the above they might be.  I don't need to make more dolls!  I don't have room for the ones I have!

*sigh*  My inner crafter isn't listening.  Stupid inner crafter.  I have too many other things to do already!

Besides that - yesterday we went to an estate sale - I picked up a small table loom for $7.50 with a project on it already - don't need the project, but I will tie it off and do something with it - and a whole host of books and other stuff.  Got a tub of misc. craft stuff cheap - sight unseen - because I like prowling through stuff like that.  Wound up with a LOT of stuff - extremely varied stuff, too.  From instant papier mache (without asbestos, according to its label) to pointy knitting needles to ribbons to wire wreath frames to... to... an entire cross stitch kit.  It was cool.


No comments: