The Massive Quilt-o'-Doom is done! Completed! Finished, even! Not the best picture ever, but here it is! A nice, flame-y looking bargello quilt.
I quilted in the ditch, because it was just easier, really. It's been a while since I quilted, so I thought for once I would do something easy. It didn't turn out too bad!
The cat HAD to make a guest appearance. She's been sitting on the quilt since I got to the point of binding it. She particularly seems to like the yellow area - brings out her eyes, I suppose. :)
Anyway, I hope to have a better pic of it on my bed this evening, but I had to take it to work to show my co-workers. (And then I ran off and forgot it and had to go back for it... good thing we don't live far from work!).
I've started cutting the pieces out for the next quilt - Baby's Day Out, aka the Baby Godzilla quilt. More pictures as they happen. It's smaller, so hopefully it won't take as long to do.
And I finally got my Halloween pennants up at work. The ribbon is hard to see here, but it's a fancy ruched-looking textured ribbon that does add to the look. I'll get a better picture up here after I get one.
And I failed to get my Burda pattern made. Got everything cut out and ready - and then lost the instructions, so I couldn't put it all together! I am going to get another copy tonight (grrrr) so I can make it. *sigh* Already behind. But I will catch up and get back on track!